Due to the increasing of global business competition and regulation, effective back office administration and reliable internal control framework can help you concentrate on your core business objectives, and make the most of your business opportunities.
In addition, many individuals and business organizations have little justification in incurring the overheads associated with a fully functioning office facility, or have the expertise to keep fully abreast of the regulatory environment in which they operate. Professional advice and practical support will enable you to reduce costs and remain compliant.
We are ready to work closely with you to ensure the day-to-day administrative and periodical compliance duties are met and carried out professionally, reliably, accurately and efficiently.
- Company Secretary Services
- Registered and Business Address Services
- Human Resources Services
- Other Value-Added Services
According to the Companies Ordinance of the Laws of Hong Kong, every Hong Kong Limited Company must have a company secretary, to perform duties as below:
- Provide advice on with the requirements under applicable laws and regulations
- Keep proper statutory books and records, and continuously update them accurately
- Make periodic corporate filings in time, including Annual Return, change of company secretary, updates of director’s particulars, reporting of the passing of resolutions per request of the Companies Ordinance etc.
- Know the business activities of the Company and its Shareholders and Directors, and be continually updated on such information
Our professional team is experienced to provide full range of specialized corporate secretarial service to clients all around the world. Depending on every unique client’s needs, we are able to offer tailor-made service packages that cater to your business growth.
We committed to reduce your doubts when facing relevant laws. In light of the increasing regulatory complexities and the growing need for legal entity reporting, our professional team is available to assess whether your Company’s corporate strategy is in compliance with relevant laws and regulations by conducting analysis on the effects faced by the Company.
We provide registered office addresses around the world to satisfy this statutory requirement, and ensure the registration process is completed as promptly and comprehensively as possible whilst ensuring your business remains completely compliant.
While your different stage of business growth as well as increasing regulatory need requested by different parties, your Company may also require a physical or virtual business address in Hong Kong. We are able to provide you tailor-made service packages for below purposes:
Registered and Correspondence Address
- Providing registered address for Government record
- Receiving Government mails and notifying by Email
- Providing a Hong Kong address for receiving bank and business mails
- Handling mails and notifying by Email
- Free mail scanning service
- Free local submission of documents to banks in Hong Kong
- Providing company phone number and call forwarding to your designated phone number
- Providing private fax number and forwarding via Email
- Booking conference room at discount rate
- Assistance in providing office space solutions
We offer a comprehensive range of human resources services to facilitate your business needs and that help you better control cost as well as improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your Company’s human resources functions.
For those companies who do not need full time human resources staff, we can act as your Company’s Human Resources Department. While for companies having existing Human Resources Teams, we can also supplement your existing teams to improve efficiency service levels whilst saving costs.
We provide customized staff recruitment services, which include:
- Customized job description
- Post job advertisement in online recruitment website for 1 month
- Candidate shortlisting
- Schedule and arrange interview appointments
- Meeting room usage for interview
We will work closely with you to provide the below one-off and ongoing payroll services:
- Setting up Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes (MPF) and employee compensation insurance accounts for new joining staff
- Payroll calculation and preparation of monthly pay-in slips to employee
- Preparation of MPF remittance statements
- Filing of Employer’s Returns and other related information to Inland Revenue Department
- Payroll compliance with Employment (Amendment) Ordinance on Average Wage and Minimum Wage Ordinance
- Calculation of long service and severance payments
- Employee record maintenance
To provide one-stop corporate services to you, we are available to provide tailor-made business solutions to you such as:
- Visa application services
- Monthly accounting service
- Corporate and individual tax compliance services
- Phone answering, call forwarding and fax forwarding services
- Assistance in providing office space solutions
While your business is expanded globally, intellectual property is also becoming more global and complex, which put increasing demands on your time and resources.
Our professional team is available to provide you support on varies intellectual property protection aspects, as below:
- Trademark Registration
- Copyright Registration
- Patent Application
- Registered Design Application
Outsourcing IT services enjoy many benefits, which include:
- Control expenses and save operational costs
- Focus on core operations
- Enhance IT resources for SMEs
We are available to provide varies IT services, which is targeted to integrate new technology into your business strategy:
- Domain Name Registration
- Website Design
- Web Hosting
- Email Hosting
As we committed to provide one-stop business solutions to you, we are ready to provide business card printing service to you. You may design your company name card with your customized company logo and name card design, or alternatively, we may provide you some templates for your selection.
We will give you a reasonable quotation after received your design or information.
While Hong Kong’s business licensing procedure is generally straightforward, to facilitate companies to start business in Hong Kong, it is generally required to communicate with the Government and related statutory bodies for the process.
To save your time and resources, our professional team is available to offer assistance in applying licenses / permits after thorough understanding of your business.
Common Businesses that Require License in Hong Kong:
- Employment Agency
- Travel Agency
- Education Business e.g. School, Childcare Centre, Tutorial Centre
- Financial Institution
- Telecommunication and Broadcasting Company
- Trading Company for Controlled Goods
While Hong Kong keeps the import and export documentation to a minimum, so as to maintain no barrier on trade, there are many documents involved in international trade such as commercial documents, financial documents, transport documents, insurance documents etc.
We are providing one-stop business solutions to our customers and our trading support service is definitely a cost-effectiveness and reliable choice to you.
Our services include:
- Logistics and transportation document management
- Banking document handling, e.g. Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Applying Certificate of Origin
- Lodging Import and Export Declaration
Simply tell us your travel requirements, and our support team will provide the best quotation for you to satisfy your needs.
Our services include:
- Reservation and arrangement for international individual or group air tickets
- Ticket purchase service for Hong Kong Airport Express single journey tickets or round-trip tickets, by which you can gain access to the Hong Kong International Airport conveniently
- Worldwide hotel reservation for business travelers and corporations at favorable rate
By earning years of experience, our strategic partner is experienced to offer total solutions for local logistics services.
The project manager will co-ordinate all issues pertaining to the project, which includes transportation, driver and manpower required to provide the most reasonable and flexible services.